1. Draw and cut large cloud shape from 2 sheets of white paper.
2. Cut strips of paper (or use party streamers) and glue them to the bottom of one of the cloud shapes.
3. Cut a 6′ piece of gold ribbon, fold in half and tie in a knot in the middle to make a hanging loop, then glue to cloud so the loop comes out the top and the ends dangle down between the rainbow streamers. Add more dangly pieces of ribbon (about 1 1/2′ each) between the other rainbow colors.
4. Make gold coins by covering punched cardstock circles with gold foil candy wrappers and glue to the ribbons.
5. Glue the other cloud shape over the first one (only glue the top) and stuff with crumpled plastic shopping bags, then glue the bottom part of the cloud down. This is a great way to use up old shopping bags and recycle!
6. Now hang your beautiful rainbow mobile and enjoy! Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!