– 1 1/2 cups of graham crackers, crushed
– 1/2 cup butter, melted
– 2 tbsp. sugar
– 1 1/2 cups of cream cheese
– 14 oz. condensed milk
– 1/3 cup sugar
– 2 tbp. organge zest
– 1 cup orange juice
– 1/2 tsp. orange extract
– 1/3 cup of powdered sugar
– 1 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Combine graham crackers, butter, and sugar in a small bowl and mix to combine.
2. Line a baking tin with foil, then cover the bottom with the graham cracker crust. Push the crust down with you hands to solidify it. Stick crust in the freezer.
3. In a mixer, combine cream cheese, condensed milk, and sugar. Mix to combine.
4. Add your orange zest, juice, and extract to the mixture and combine.
5. In a separate bowl, combine powdered sugar and whipping cream. Mix to combine.
6. Add whipped cream mixture to the original mixture and combine. Pour the entire thing into the graham cracker crust
7. Freeze. Once set, cut into bars and top with orange slices if desired.